I've hit rock bottom so many times, the bloody rock is already polished and has the shape of my butt.
The good thing is that, at some point, you get tired of the bottom and start heading for the sky.
I don't have Toffe to help me get out of the hole anymore, but I have everything he taught me:
- Life is all about enjoying it.
- Most problems can be solved by taking a nap.
- Birds are beautiful.
- Big eyes and a soft outside can take you anywhere.
- Tomato is delicious, and poisonous.
- It's okay to refuse to be cuddled when you don't feel like it, and to request cuddles when you need them.