jueves, 31 de enero de 2019
This is the unconscious mental process when someone tells a lie:
- I'm doing something that I consider wrong.
- I feel I should be doing this other thing that I consider right.
- I'm going to blame other person for my behaviour, so I don't have to assume the responsibility of my acts.
- First, I'll tell myself it's them who consider it wrong and not me.
- Then I'll tell them that I'm doing what I consider right so they don't judge me.
- If they find out, it will be their fault that I lied.
- Sorted 🎢
miércoles, 30 de enero de 2019
It's been a long time since you killed yourself and you're still teaching me how to enjoy life.
A long time since we walked through that infinite cemetery counting gravestones until we saw yours and I still feel the tension in my forehead.
A long time since I last crossed Spain on a train and I still remember the feeling of contempt towards myself for not respecting my own life.
I'm sorry I didn't tell you what I thought about you when you were alive.
I'm sceptical about souls, spirits and shit, but somehow I do hope you can read this.
Because my respect to you triggered great changes.
Thanks girl <3
lunes, 21 de enero de 2019
Today all my money is travelling from my British account to my brand new Spanish one. In the meantime, I've got no money.
I find it exciting because it reminds me of all the things that I've got.
For example, most of my teeth.
I've never been this poor.
I've never been this rich either!
sábado, 19 de enero de 2019
It's Saturday night and I can't smoke, nor eat, nor drink. And you know what? I don't mind really.
Because I'm facing one my biggest fears and I'm not breaking down. My mind is right here.
Scared and obsessed as fuck, but here.
This must be how heaven feels like.