Pequeña por fuera, grande por dentro
jueves, 31 de enero de 2019
This is the unconscious mental process when someone tells a lie:
- I'm doing something that I consider wrong.
- I feel I should be doing this other thing that I consider right.
- I'm going to blame other person for my behaviour, so I don't have to assume the responsibility of my acts.
- First, I'll tell myself it's them who consider it wrong and not me.
- Then I'll tell them that I'm doing what I consider right so they don't judge me.
- If they find out, it will be their fault that I lied.
- Sorted 🎢
Entrada más reciente